CRYO T-SHOCK is an innovative medical device which has the cryogenic and thermogenic components that can be used individually or in rapid succession. When applied, in a few minutes it stimulate the natural process of pain reduction and activate the anti-inflammatory processes.
The immediate effect of cooling the skin and analgesia lasts for around five minutes, the release of endorphins can have a lasting effect that gives the person a natural high and burst of energy. Where pervious pains and signs of inflammation, as found in blood tests, remain suppressed for weeks to come.
The relief from pain and inflammation can both be seen and felt immediately. The more treatments you have the longer the results can be seen as the body starts to create the pattern of delivering the healing elements and the lymphatic system drains away the damaged tissues and inflammation
Hot and Cold represent in the Physiotherapy field the most important and widespread instrumental answers for pain relief and inflammation treatment. CRYO T-SHOCK, and the coupling of the two sources (cryogenic and hyperthermia), is proposed as the right and successful answer for a global approach to a wide spectrum in the pathologies of physiotherapy, orthopedics, sports, starting from the possibility of treating pathologies in:
- 1. Acute phases
- 2. Pseudo-acute
- 3. Chronic type.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF CRYO T-SHOCK
- 1. Manually made from the operator
- 2. Feedback of energy setting as a function of the target temperature
- 3. Use of therapeutic temperatures
- 4. Therapeutic adjusting for each patient and for each disease
- 5. Local system by manual hand-piece
- 6. Combined and sequential use of the two components (cold and hot) take advantage of the benefits of using heat even in the immediate post-trauma, or acute, without risking exacerbation of pain
- 7. Excellent adjuvant in the recovery of the ROM
- 8. Resolutive in all local muscular pathologies
NO GAS, NO ICE, IT’S A GREEN SYSTEM DEVICE RESPECTING NATURE
Therapeutic treatment with cold often proves the best therapy of first intervention in the event of trauma. However, for its multiple benefits in physiotherapy is also used for numerous other applications. The innovative HC CRYO T-SHOCK provokes the following main effects:
- 1. Analgesic effect
- 2. Anti-inflammatory effect
- 3. A temporary anesthesia of the part subjected to the treatment.